1. This is a strictly B2B (you, your) website operated by Technologies Worldwide Trading Ltd (we, us, our).
2. At our sole discretion we may change any part of this site at any time with no prior notice of any kind whatsoever. It is your responsibility to check if any alterations have occurred. Apart from samples, we do not sell any other products throughout this website. Any further orders placed by you to us shall be defined and placed under a Purchase, Sales, and Exclusive Distributor Agreement which shall be negotiated and signed between the parties.
3. By entering, browsing, ordering and communicating with us throughout this website you confirm your acceptance of its terms, conditions, and private policy.
4. All product descriptions and information presented in this website are intended to give only a general description of the relevant goods and services.
5. We only sell samples of the Products for evaluation and test to businesses and companies worldwide which are interested in becoming exclusive or non-exclusive distributors of our products within their own town, country or region.
6. We do not sell or ship any goods to consumers, individuals or customers who do not represent or act on behalf of a legal entity registered in any one of the countries recognized by the United Kingdom.
7. We reserve the right to refuse to supply product samples to any party which, solely according to our opinion, cannot become a successful distributor of our products.
8. We accept payments for samples orders based on Pro forma Invoices which are sent to you after receiving your sample’s order form. Proforma invoices state the total payable amount including shipping cost, our bank details to enable payment, the receiver’s name and shipping address along with any additional information which is required.
9. Technologies Trading Worldwide Ltd will accept no responsibility or cost whatsoever if delivery of any product is delayed as a result of anything out of its control; i.e. act of god, flood, fire, war, industrial action or if you refuse to purchase an insurance to cover the goods cost.
10. Taxes and Duties:
a) The buyer of samples is responsible for all import duties and taxes, which may be levied once the package reaches the destination country. If the customer is unsure of the relevant import duty and tax rates, they should contact their local customer’s office for further information. Technologies cannot be held responsible for the actions of any Customs Departments who choose to open and interfere with any package. b.) We do not charge VAT for the goods shipped directly to the buyer from stock outside the EU which is in Shenzhen or Honk Kong c) in case of samples sent out from UK to another EU country shall curry out the required VAT rate or otherwise as per the contemporary VAT UK and EU regulations.
12. The goods you order throughout this website are sent to you strictly as a B2B transaction, solely for testing and evaluation purposes which will enable you to enter into further negotiations with us to reach an agreement to appoint you as a distributor for the promotion and sale of the tested goods in your country of interest. Any further orders as the business relationship between Technologies and your company shall be defined in a separate negotiated agreement.
1 August 2017